SaaS: Outsource Your Modeling and Optimization
Not all organizations that need a planning or optimization solution want to acquire the technology and customize, integrate, and maintain an additional advanced planning and optimization system. Instead, they rely on our Software as a Service (SaaS) capabilities to address their needs. Major corporations such as US Cold Storage are taking advantage of this option and reporting excellent results.
The SaaS option provides Opti-Net™ ‘s optimization and analytical capabilities on an outsourced model. The SaaS version of Opti-Net™ has been applied extensively to help organizations analyze, optimize and reconfigure their supply chains.
Our approach to outsourced projects is identical to our standard implementations, except that you provide us with the data and we maintain and run the system for you. Clients choose this approach for a number of different reasons:
- When there is not enough time or resources for a full implementation
- When a ‘one-off’ type study is all that is required
- When the input data set is very large and unstructured, and getting it ‘in shape’ is more complicated than optimizing the scenarios.
- When the resulting system will not be run too frequently
- To leave the administration and running of the system to experts
- To avoid the cost of a full implementation
A Few SaaS Projects
Check Our Complete Portfolio of Projects
USCS has been working with TechnoLogix since 1999 to analyze distribution networks and provide optimal supply chain solutions to our customers.
Over the years TechnoLogix has customized a highly configurable and dynamic modelling tool that allows us to analyze various scenarios and address complex problems, while providing real-world results. Each project is unique and is addressed with careful thought and strategic guidance.
Their experience, reliability and adaptability are what make them truly unique and excellent business partners.
Senior Manager, Logistics Services
United States Cold Storage