Optimize costs, flows and margins with a supply chain design solution tailored to your needs.
Supply chain design is about deploying assets and allocating resources in ways that enhance profitability and shareholder value. A successful supply chain design strategy will open the doors to the most significant cost reduction opportunities in your operation. On the flip side, a poor supply chain design will hinder your tactical or operational efforts to improve profitability.
Our supply chain design models and solutions are helping organizations such as yours address a variety of strategic topics such as: supply chain design, logistics network configuration, distribution network design, transportation optimization, post-merger rationalization, global repositioning, capacity planning and risk assessment.
The customized nature of our solutions allows us to incorporate those features (model, data and analytics) required to meet your specific needs and objectives. These inlcude:
- An end-to-end model, from external suppliers, through plants and depots, to customer
- The modeling of complex production processes and BOMs
- Period-dependant capacities, costs and restrictions
- Multiple currencies, tarifs and units of measure
- The ability to model constraints and business rules unique to your organization
- The flexibility to modify any aspect of the application, as your needs evolve over time
- Automated generation and comparison of scenarios
- Analytics tailored to your needs: queries, graphs, maps and reports
- The ability to interface with any ERP platform
Since We are not tied to any specific software platform or package, we will select the one that best fits your problem and needs. For relatively small problems we typically rely on Excel combined with a robust mathematical programming solver. Medium and large size applications are developed with Opti-NetTM, our advanced planning and optimization development platform.
The Supply Chain Design Model
The custom Technologix model used in Dyno Nobel’s business was configured not only to allow us to optimize our distribution network, but also for long-term capacity planning. As such, it has become a key tool for our business.
Technologix’s experience and expertise has proven to be invaluable from design, through configuration, and onto operating maintenance.The company’s relative small size enables them to provide cost-effective and responsive service when compared to their much larger competitors.
Vice President, Nitrogen Products
Dyno Nobel Inc.